Sunday, November 20, 2011

Summer Round 1–Brandt

ScreenHunter_06

snapshot_7bcd7be3_5bcd7be4

Gregory Brandt holding Kade Brandt.  Gregory is a financial minded sim that wishes he could top the entertainment field.  If only he were younger.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_9bcd7bf6

Samantha Brandt holding son Boone.  Samantha years for popularity and wishes to someday be a general.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_fbcd7c1c

Karpi and Rowan Brandt.  The last of the Brandt Quads.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_9bcd7c2d

Haley Brandt, the older sister.

 

Samantha is the only child of Gregory Brandt.  Not long ago Samantha become a widow.  As depression set in, she and her father moved to Fellowship United so that they could unite in raising the children. 

The house is small and sparse.  The exhaustion is high.  The diaper changes many. Come….join the fun.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_1bd0da67

Greggory:  Her you go my darlings.  Bottles for all.

Haley: But MOM, the aliens would take ‘em. 

Samantha:  No Haley.  We are not giving the babies to the aliens.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_5bd0dedc

Gregory:  Come on Boone.  You have to walk for grandpa.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_3bd2333c

snapshot_7bcd7be3_3bd23404

Haley:  But MOM, the babies get to play all day.

Samantha:  And when they get older they will go to school too.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_7bd4029d

Kapr:  Ge’me.  Mine. Mine mine mine mine mine.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_1bd40632

Samantha:  Come on Kade.  Work with me.

Gregory:  Oh my back.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_fbd4092d

Kade Brandt survived toddlerhood and learned all his skills.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_3bd40a1e

Rowan Brandt learned all his skills.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_fbd40a77

Boone Brandt learned all his skills.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_1bd40bda

Kapri Brandt learned to potty and talk.  That’s it.  Stubborn little tike.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_5bd4303b

Samantha:  Morning guys.  I’m off to my first day of work.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_bbd431a2

Haley:  Stupid Warriors.  So rude.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_dbd4324f

Gregory:  If you can learn to study amongst chaos, you will have no problem with college life.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_bbd43703

Samantha:  Odessa, I know we haven’t known each other for very long but….will you consent to join your life with mine?  Will you marry me?

Gregory:  Did she just ask that old biddy to marry her? 

snapshot_7bcd7be3_bbd437ae

Samantha:  Ohhhhh.  A second chance at love.  I am so lucky.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_fbd437f5

Odessa Tibbles Brandt is a popularity minded sim that wants to earn 20 best friends.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_dbd439c6

Odessa:  I know you already have a family.  A rather large family.  But do you think you might be willing to have just one more?  For me.

Samantha:  I think I could be persuaded.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_fbd43af2

Samantha:  Oh no.  I forgot to get a smoke detector.

Odessa:  No worries.  I’ve got this dear.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_dbd4403d

Samantha:  Odessa will be so happy.  But where will we put the crib?

snapshot_7bcd7be3_dbd4f85e

Samantha:  Why did I agree to this again?

Gregory:  Why did I agree to this again?

snapshot_7bcd7be3_7bd4f8d0

Kapri:  I am an artist.  Maybe someday I’ll be famous.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_bbd4f92f

Kade:  Why are you tormenting me?

Haley:  Cause I can.

snapshot_7bcd7be3_1bd4f9d7

Rowan:  What’s wrong Moma Odessa?

Odessa:  Just a cold son.  Just a cold.

ScreenHunter_07

snapshot_7bcd7be3_5bd4fc65

Haley:  I’m all grown up and I have a plan for my life.  I won’t be poor forever.  Someday, I’ll be a criminal mastermind.  Watch out Fellowship United.  I’m going to rule the streets.

ScreenHunter_08

No comments: