Tuesday, May 06, 2008

And we're back!

After much moping and self pity on my part, I have come to conclusion that I can't live without the Avery family. I was working on a prosperity project until health problems threw me yet another curve ball in January. One surgery, six weeks or radiation treatments and too many doctor's visits to count and I am ready to get back to simming. What better way then starting a new Avery Legacy. Ok the sims in Finality Springs are sad but they'll just have to get over it.

So, what have I decided to do you ask? Well I'm starting a new legacy based on the latest legacy rules. Keep in mind that I don't have the latest ep, though it does look really good so maybe I'll by myself a birthday gift in June. The founder of my new legacy is no other than Duke Avery, the third generation heir. Now technically Duke is just being recreated. Same skin tone, hair color and eye color but otherwise just an out of the box elf. Poor Duke has lost his family in a terrible disaster. His story will begin in college and then head off to Eden Falls (the new Eden Falls of course). No pictures at this time because I'm at work and don't have access. I promise to try really really hard to get started blogging it soon. I guess I really should since our generation two heir in a freshman in college.

So once again, we are back in action. Boo-Yea!

No comments: