Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Avery 1.2






Well we're here. Yes it's modest but it's all ours. A place where we can bring the kids someday. A place where the kids and bring the grandkids someday. It's right across the street from the beach so it's an excellent place to people watch.


Of course eventually that gets boring so Angie and I headed out to see the sights. We found a mysterious hut out in the middle of nowhere. We exchanged manual labor for a voodoo doll. Quite a deal from my way of thinking.


I played on a pirate ship. Angie and I actually saw a real ghost pirate. He taught us this highly contagious song that we've been spreading around the neighborhood like the plague.


Many of our stops were full of fun and adventure. But honeymooners can make anyplace a romantic place with minimal effort.

As the days went by, I really began to unwind and enjoy myself. Oh I still energized and stayed up all night. It's a habit I just can't seem to break myself of. But I still spent the vast majority of my time just relaxing and being with the woman I love.


Man I love this voodoo doll. I'm not sure how it works but I hope to someday figure it out. It will take many uses. I'll have to do a though study. No time like the present to get started.

And there are other things that should be started now. I need a son to carry on the Avery name. What better place than an island paradise to start making one.


Now darn it. How am I suppose to meet the aliens if my telescope keeps combusting. Darn lightning. It only it's power could be harnessed for good and still kept away from innocent stargazers.



By the end of our honeymoon, Angie wasn't feeling well. It could be something in the water. I told her not to drink the water but the woman never listens. She thinks she knows everything. She thinks she's smarter than I am. I guess I'll just have to love her despite her delusions.


Eventually our week came to an end. As much as I hate to, we have to get back. I really enjoyed this trip. Getting to know the locals. Learning their customs. I am a big fan of learning. Maybe Angie and I can take a second honeymoon to the orient in a few years. For now it's back to the real world. Angie has finally found that job in journalism. I've got to look into some promising employment opportunities. And when I find time, I need to spend some time at my own businesses. You can never have to much money when you're founding a legacy.

No comments: